19 March 2009

Dear March Madness,

So after a flurry of breaking down games, watching too much ESPN, going through dozens of web sites, listening to sports talk radio, discussing with friends, neighbors and complete strangers ... the brackets (all 10 or so of them) are finally done.

Frankly, March Madness, I'm burnt out on these brackets and I'm ready for them to be busted up as the first couple rounds start this weekend.

So, for me to make some serious money I'll need at least Louisville, Memphis, Villanova, and UNC to get to the Final Four with Memphis and UNC in the Championship game and Memphis to win.

So, Memphis, please win the tournament and win me some money. Thanks!


And, of course, we're looking forward to keeping wrinkled copies of my bracket in my pocket for the next few weeks.

Regards,
Everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment